The Autel MX-sensor is a reprogrammable car specific sensor. This light weight sensor is unique, weighs only 17,5 gram and is available for almost all car brands and models. The metal valves can withstand high speeds and are easy to install. The ventile is available in grey and black.
The MaxiTPMS® TS508 is the newest generation TPMS diagnosis, specially designed to activate TPMS sensors, read TPMS sensor status, check TPMS sensor battery condition, program Autel MX sensors and assign TPMS sensors to the vehicle. With the Quick Mode and Advanced Mode option, you save time and energy by choosing the most suitable way to perform TPMS work.
- activates all magenetic frequency sensors using 125KHz, continual or modulated gold signals.
- Capable of receiving both 315MHz and 433 MHz signals.
- Reads/writes sensor ID of the vehicle ECU.
- Reads/deletes codes of TPMS system and turns off fault light.
- Reads activated sensor data, including sensor ID, tire pressure, temperature, battery condition, OE part number and relearning information.
- Reads, record TPMS live data with, among else, tire pressure, signal status, temperature, battery status, etc.
- Gets TPMS information from ECU.
- Program vehicle ECU to provide sensor ID and positions in (OBD-II&CAN).
- Suitable for programming 1 to 16 sensors at once.
- Reads key codes (Key FOB) for transmission.
- Programs vehicles with 4 or 5 wheels to simplify the diagnostic process.
- Works with all vehicles from 1996 onwards and newer (OBD-11&CAN) Domestic Asian and European.
- Controls existing sensors.
- Very easy to use with menu navigation and on-screen step-by-step instructions.
- Built in rechargeable li-polymer battery.
- Automatic power-off to save battery
- Multilanguage support: Dutch, English and French
- Update via internet with USB cable.
- Ergonomic design featuring strong casing and firm rubber casing.
- Assistance via telephone helpline.
There is no manufacturer in the world making better crafted high quality accessories and fastening materials for light metal wheels than Bimecc in Veggiano, Italy. Greatly owing to the Research & Development efforts during the 24 years of their existence, the Bimecc brand is the absolute standard in their field. Use of strong materials, refined production techniques and gorgeous design has made Bimecc what it is today: a top brand in accessories, which Reedijk Wheels & Tyres is happy to represent. In Bimecc’s product range:
- LUG NUTS
- LUG BOLTS
- CENTRE RINGS
- LUG WRENCH & ADAPTORS
- HUB STUDS